||Grange St Paul's Hotel
||Grange St Paul's Hotel,
10 Godliman Street,
||On-street car parking is not available at the Grange St Paul's,
but 287 local car parking spaces are available at Baynard House Car Park,
on 135 Queen Victoria Street,
|[Click here for directions]
With increasing workloads and demands on our time, the cost of attending an event and taking a day out of the office can be a big challenge. As fellow end users, the team at Technology.UG totally understand the challenges you face at work. However, we believe there is a huge amount of value in community events which will help both you and your organisations. Here are our top reasons why you should attend at least one user group event every year:
As an independant and vendor neutral group, we welcome the attendance anyone with an interest in Big Data, Data Centre, Leadership (IT), Networking, Open Source, Storage or Virtualisation but ask attendees to refrain from soliciting for business.
- Experience an open forum for the local IT community to come together & share ideas
- Come along to network, consolidating your skills and knowledge base within the group
- Develop an understanding of use cases and the architecture behind new solutions.
- Hear content which has been selected for its educational value by fellow end users and customers
- Enjoy the quiet labs room, available for all delegates to access study materials or catch up with work, without the constant distractions of the office.
- Benefit from our independence which enables our events to provide impartial guidance based on the groups wisdom
- De-risk your new technology investments and upgrades by utilising the community.
- Events are free to attend, with complementary internet access, refreshments throughout the day and buffet lunch.
- Come and “Geek out at the bar” at the end of the day and enjoy a few post event drinks with old and new friends.
For more information on sponsoring or speaking at TechUG London, please contact Mike England on email@example.com or by phone on +441133227100.